| Scenes 8 to 11 Added |
With both the last seven scenes in Place, this meant that I was now able to move onto the next scene of the promotional video. With the last few scenes being of that of previously released footage from that of the previous series' I decided that it was time to make use of the previously filmed original footage.
With this mind, for Scenes 2 to 5 of the promotional video I decided to include that of the part two of the original footage. As you can see in Blog Posts 64 and 65 I have already explained and discussed how and also more importantly why I went about compiling the footage in the way that I did, and as you will have noticed this was already in the timeline, however not in the position that I wanted. This wasn't a problem, though, as by making use of the Selection Tool I was simply able to drag and drop all of the clips to my chosen area on the timeline, which was obviously after the past 7 scenes.
One of my other reasons for deciding that it was time to make use of the previously filmed original footage at this point in time is because I was at just over the half way point in the promotional video, and I felt that it was the time for a total scene change, and by moving to the different original footage this was hopefully achievable. Also, I had other effects and changes in mind that I would carry out to this stage and therefore this is something that I would put into action, and this will be explained in future blog post.
With the scenes from 8 to 11 now added, this left me with a final scene to add not including the finale ending title scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment