| Scenary Background Video Clip |
| Green Screen Removed |
| Brought together |
To do this, though, the next stage was to set the key colour for the Ultra Key. By using the eye dropper tool this enabled me to select the green colour of the background and once this was done then this meant that the background turned black. This, however, wasn't really the case as by turning black in colour this meant that the background around the subject was in fact transparent (harking back to the times of using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere). Once this was done this posed the issue of the two clips being of a different size and resolution and therefore there was some resizing needing to be done which was rather simple - double clicking on the clip in the viewing area this meant that when also holding down the shift key the aspect ratio was kept the same and the video clips dimensions were not skewed. I decided to resize the clip as this was to ensure that the end result was as realistic as possible - for example there end result would not appear very professional if the scaling did not realistic with the subject of green screening appearing either too tall or too short.
| Eight Point Garbage Matte |
Having made use of the garbage matte to slightly bring the corners of the green screen footage in this meant that I was happy with the end effect of the two clips being brought together. There were further options available to tweak the appearance which include some examples like Smoothing which could be increased to gently smooth the edges of the subject of the green screen. Personally I think that this is a worthwhile option to tweak and increase as by just gently increasing the amount of smoothing this meant that a more realistic end result was produced with the edges appearing more natural and less jagged which they previously appeared.
Now that I had looked at the technique of green screening at the end of this I felt much more confident in how this works and if needed this could be something that I may use when I am at the stage of compiling my promotional video. At this moment in time I am not too sure whether or not I would use this however it is certainly a technique to bear in mind. In regards to the next stage and now that I have looked into a vast range of difference techniques and elements that are on offer in Premiere I feel that I can now move onto the design phase of the promotional video.
No comments:
Post a Comment