| Scenes 2 to 5 / 12 Added |
With both the Introduction and First Scene in Place, this meant that I was now able to move onto the next scene of the promotional video. As previously mentioned in the last blog post I decided to use the balaclava wearing criminal gang not only for that as a good action packed opening to the video trailer, but also because this was going to closely link into the first part of original footage that I filming and compiled, which further information can be found in both Blog Posts 62 and 63.
With this mind, for Scenes 2 to 5 of the promotional video I decided to include that of the part one of the original footage. As you can see in Blog Posts 62 and 63 I have already explained and discussed how and also more importantly why I went about compiling the footage in the way that I did, and as you will have noticed this was already in the timeline, however not in the position that I wanted. This wasn't a problem, though, as my making use of the Selection Tool I was simply able to drag and drop all of the clips to my chosen area on the timeline, which was obviously after the Introductory Title and the first scene.
Although I had previously explained how and why I had edited and compiled this original footage, I still felt like I wanted to add some further effect and details to them, which will follow this blog post.
Although I had previously explained how and why I had edited and compiled this original footage, I still felt like I wanted to add some further effect and details to them, which will follow this blog post.
No comments:
Post a Comment