Friday, 11 April 2014

Blog Post 48 - Stage 2 - Completed Design: Formative Feedback

Now that I have completed the design for Stage Two for this assignment and I have discussed and explained how, and also more importantly why, I went about this, this meant that during the time in the lectures it was possible for me to gain some feedback about my design. This was mentioned in the specification whereas it was planned that some feedback would be given to me so that I know how I am getting on and I personally felt that this was a really good idea as another pair of eyes is always beneficial in case I had overlooked something quite obvious, or just made a mistake somewhere along the design stage.

Feedback received from Michael

With this in mind, here is a scan of the written feedback that I received from one party, Michael, who was good to talk to and run through what I had done and reasons why as well as answering any questions.

Overall I was very pleased with the feedback received from Michael and it was nice to read that someone that was usually not a watcher of such a series appeared to like the design and also how the elements linked in with other. I was also pleased that the comments in regards to the copyright information was mentioned as it is always good to get some constructive criticism from an outside party too. However this time I feel that I must stand my ground and say that I overall prefer the look of the copyright text in the position that it is in (further details and information in Blog Post 47), and I must say that I agree that the text being placed around the edge is much common however personally I think that it's good to be different and for the reasons outlined in Blog Post 47 I have decided to place it where it is.

I was also able to gain some brief feedback from Jamie, who pointed out that he thought that the Age Certifcation Logo appeared to be a little pixelated, and this is something that I will certainly consider and look into which will take part of a Modifications Blog Post which will follow this Blog Post. Overall, though, I was very happy with the feedback received.

No comments:

Post a Comment