Following on from my last blog post I ended the post with the decision needed to be made as to deciding the route of the assignment. At this moment in time I have not totally decided which route I will be going down, however in the meantime I decided to carry out some more research.
In this case, as the first stage of this assignment is to create a DVD cover I decided to research the previous DVDs that have been available for both my two possible choices of Ashes to Ashes, and The Professionals.
![]() |
| Collage of DVD Covers for Ashes to Ashes, and The Professionals |
As you can see above, I have researched to find out what DVDs have already been released for both Ashes to Ashes and The Professionals and put them together in a collage to compare. Looking at all of the DVD Covers it is immediately evident that they are from, and/or styled from the late 70s and early 80s with their bold type font, bright colours and of course the iconic Audi Quattro too. As was expected, all of the covers feature the main characters of the series/program, although it is interesting that there is much more detailed information on the Ashes to Ashes DVD Covers about the content as opposed to just a listing of the contents on The Professionals covers.
References
Ashes to Ashes Series 1 DVD Cover - Link - Last accessed 12th February 2014.
Ashes to Ashes Series 2 DVD Cover - Link - Last accessed 12th February 2014.
Ashes to Ashes Series 2 DVD Cover - Link - Last accessed 12th February 2014.
Ashes to Ashes Series 3 DVD Cover - Link - Last accessed 12th February 2014.
The Professionals Volume 1 DVD Cover - Link - Last accessed 12th February 2014.The Professionals Volume 2 DVD Cover - Link - Last accessed 12th February 2014.

No comments:
Post a Comment