Saturday, 3 May 2014

Blog Post 82 - Stage 3 - Completed Video - Formative Feedback

Feedback Received
Having now completed my design for Stage Three of this assignment and in the last blog post I exported my promotional video trailer to be able to be played outside of the program of Premiere, in a similar vain to that of Stage One and Two, I was able to gain some Formative Feedback. Although this was not planned in the specification like that of Stage One or Two, this is something that I personally felt was a really good idea as another pair of eyes is always beneficial in case I had overlooked something quite obvious, or just made a mistake somewhere along the design stage. With this in mind I decided to go ahead with my own Formative Feedback and asking if fellow peers would be able to past comment on my promotional video.

With this in mind, here is a scan of the written feedback that I received from one party, Sam, who was good to talk to and run through what I had done and reasons why as well as answering any questions. Overall I was very pleased indeed by the feedback that I received from Sam and I was especially pleased that he liked the trailer too. Certainly the extra effort to film the original footage sounds like it was appreciated which made the effort worth it. There were not any suggestions made be Sam in the form of improvements, and with that in mind unlike that of the previous blog posts I will not be including a blog post that will take form of a Modifications Blog Post, as I do not personally think that there are any changes that I would like to make.

With this in mind, the next Blog Post that I will make is that of the Evaluation of this Stage of the assignment which will form the last blog post of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment