Sunday, 6 April 2014

Blog Post 39 - Stage 2 - Completed Design

Since the last Blog Post which was in regards to the design ideas and layout ideas for that of the On Disc Label (stage two), I have been using that of Adobe Illustrator (as well as the combination of Adobe Photoshop, too) to come up with the completed design of the On Disc Label. Therefore, below is my completed design:


My finished design for Stage Two: On Disc Label
Overall, as an initial conclusion I must admit that I am very happy with the end result for stage two of this assignment. At the moment, I do not think that there are any modifications I would like to carry out, however if there are then these will be documented in a future "modifications" Blog Post.

At this point in time, now that the design phase has been completed and I feel that I have finished this stage of the assignment, I will now revert back to my notes that I made during the manufacture stage to explain how, and more importantly why, I made the On Disc Label in the way that I did. As this will be very in-depth, I have decided that I will split this into the following sections: Background, Border Titles, Gene Hunt; Trio of Cars; Background Pattern; Logos, Information. This was also the order that I created the On Disc label too.

Therefore, the next Blog Post will be in regards to that of the Background and how the design started.

No comments:

Post a Comment