Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Blog Post 11 - Stage 1 - Completed Design

Since the last blog post which was in regards to the design ideas for the DVD case wrap there has been a significant delay in Blog Posts, and this is because I have been waiting until I have completed this first stage which would then enable me to comment on how, and why, I have completed the different elements. Therefore, below you can find my finished design:

My finished design for Stage One: DVD Amaray Case Wrap
Overall, as an initial conclusion I must admit that I am very pleased with the outcome of the case wrap and at this stage I currently do not think that I would like to make any further changes. However, if any changes do come to light, then I will document these in the form of a "Modifications" Blog Post in the future.

At this point in time, now that I feel I have completed this stage I will now revert back to the notes I made when I was making the cover and explain how, and why, I went about creating the different elements to the cover. This will be a very in depth review and evaluation, and therefore I will be splitting this into three sections; Front Cover; Spine; Back Cover. This will hopefully make it easier and more understandable to follow in a logical order. This was also the same order that I created the case wrap too.

Finally I think it is worthwhile to point out that looking at the Design Ideas Blog Post 10, there are indeed some differences to the layout however this was always going to be expected. This is because in practise the appearance was either not to my taste or did not come out as well as I was expected. All of this, however, will be documented in the future Blog Posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment